J E Hall ambient beer cooler
It is estimated that up to a quarter of a pub’s energy bill can be accounted for by its cellar cooling requirements. Beer cellars are ideally kept at around 10c>12c while the outside ambient temperature within the UK typically falls below these temperatures between October and April. When the outside ambient air temperature falls below 8°C this cold air or ‘free air’ is drawn in to the cellar by way of a temperature controlled fan and duct. Thus giving the publican and/or restauranteur free cellar cooling save the running cost of the J E hall ambient Beer Cooler currently estimated at £12 per month.
The J&E Hall Ambient beer cooler system consists of a washable filter, fan motor, air damper, 2m mains lead, controllers and a pre-wired electrical control box all housed within a robust powder coated steel casing.
- Now up to 51% annual savings over 12 months
- Energy efficient
- Easy to install
- Fits with any make and model of cellar cooler
- Estimated monthly running costs – £12
- Annual estimated savings – £625
- Refrigerant free
- Multi Speed fan motor which can be adjusted for room size
- Inbuilt timer to allow cellar cooler unit to run for 1 hour per day (winter operation)
- Standard 150mm diameter duct
- Interchangeable air inlet damper location (base or rear mounting)
- Switching relay allows operation with all types of cellar cooling systems
- Savings on engineer service costs due to significantly reduced cellar cooling system operation.
The J & E Hall ambient beer cooler reduces the amount of time the cellar cooler needs to operate to maintain the required temperature, saving money and paying for itself within a reasonable time frame. The unit is easy to mount and compatible with any make of new and existing refrigeration cellar cooling system/unit.